My School Bucks
Did you know you can monitor your child’s lunch balance from your computer or cell phone? We encourage parents to sign up online! Even if you don’t want to pay online, you can receive email notifications when your child reaches a certain balance on their lunch account.
Creating an account is easy. All you will need is your child's school ID number.
No more lost lunch money, no more hassle!
Instructions for Online Lunch Balance and Prepayments
To access My School Bucks:
- Go to the My School Bucks website.
- Click on Register for a free account.
- Choose North Dakota.
- Choose Willison.
- Enter your personal information.
- Enter your login ID.
- Now you can look up your children by entering:
- School name
- Student name
- ID number
You can get your student's ID number from your student's school, on their schedule, or by contacting Lynelle Johnson at 701-572-5618 ext. 1220 or email@example.com.
Miscellaneous My School Bucks Information
- If you have more than one child in the District you can handle all the online payments from the same online account
- A convenience fee of $1.95 will be assessed. Williston Public Schools does NOT profit from this fee. To offset the cost of this convenience fee, the District food service department will provide one FREE regular priced meal for every $50.00 that is placed on their account. Parents making multiple meal deposits will only be charged the $1.95 once per deposit
- Under email preferences, the system automatically will email you when the balance of your child reaches $9.00, but you can change that if you prefer.
- If you choose not to take advantage of online prepayments, you can continue to make advance payments via check or cash at the school. Checks can be made to WPSD #1 Food Service. Please write your child’s full name on the check. Schools cannot take debit or credit cards at their site.
- Students may not have more than a negative $5.00 balance. Students are not allowed to charge extra entrees, extra milk, milk break, or a la carte items.
If you have questions about these services, please feel free to contact Lynelle Johnson, Food Service Director at 701-572-1580 ext. 1220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.