My School Bucks
5 months ago
Did you know you can monitor your child’s lunch balance from your computer or cell phone? We encourage parents to sign up online! Even if you don’t want to pay online, you can receive email notifications when your child reaches a certain balance on their lunch account.
Creating an account is easy. All you will need is your child's school ID number.
No more lost lunch money, no more hassle!
Instructions for Online Lunch Balance and Prepayments:
To access these services:
1.Simply go to https://www.myschoolbucks.com
2.Click on “Register for a free account”
3.Choose North Dakota
5.Enter your personal information
6.Enter your login ID
7.Now you can look up your students by doing:
a. School Name
b. Student Name
c. ID Number –You Can get your student’s ID number from, the
school, or on their schedule, or by calling Lynelle
at 701-572-5618 ext. 1220 or
- If you have more than one child in the District you can handle all the online payments from the same online account
- A convenience fee of $1.95 will be assessed. Williston Public Schools does NOT profit from this fee. To offset the cost of this convenience fee, the District food service department will provide one FREE regular priced meal for every $50.00 that is placed on their account. Parents making multiple meal deposits will only be charged the $1.95 once per deposit
- Under email preferences, the system automatically will email you when the balance of your child reaches $9.00, but you can change that if you prefer.
- If you choose not to take advantage of online prepayments, you can continue to make advance payments via check or cash at the school. Checks can be made to WPSD #1 Food Service. Please write your child’s full name on the check. Schools cannot take debit or credit cards at their site.
- Students may not have more than a negative $5.00 balance. Students are not allowed to charge extra entrees, extra milk, milk break, or a la carte items.
*Middle School Lunch information:•
- Extra entrees may be purchased for $.1.00each
- Extra milk, bottled water, or juicy juice are sold daily for $.50 each
- Students must have a positive lunch account balance in order to purchase extras
- Students will be reminded in the lunch line that they need to bring money
Pride of Dakota Day is September 28th, 2017
about 1 month ago
Pride of Dakota School Lunch Day is a day to celebrate and feature local foods into the lunch menu. This year’s Pride of Dakota School Lunch Day takes place on the 28th of September. This year our menu will feature a “Cloverdale” hotdog on a “Baker Boy” bun. We will be serving this with sides of “Cavendish” French fries, locally grown carrots, and a “Baker Boy” cookie.
Cloverdale is a North Dakota company that started in Mandan in 1915. The company prides itself on its uncompromising quality of dairy and meat products and is still family owned. Baker boy was started in 1955 in New Salem but shortly after, found its home in Dickinson. Marvin Moos started the company and was successfully able to also open a diner, pizza house, and “The Donut Shop”. Baker Boy is still family owned and is currently being run by Marvin’s son, Guy Moos. Cavendish farms is a potato farm located in Jamestown. Cavendish farms was established in 1980 and has grown incredibly since. They highly value the quality of their product and are driven to be green.
To learn more about these companies, please visit their websites
By Lynelle Johnson
Food Service Director