My School Bucks
3 months ago
Did you know you can monitor your child’s lunch balance from your computer or cell phone? We encourage parents to sign up online! Even if you don’t want to pay online, you can receive email notifications when your child reaches a certain balance on their lunch account.
Creating an account is easy. All you will need is your child's school ID number.
No more lost lunch money, no more hassle!
Instructions for Online Lunch Balance and Prepayments:
To access these services:
1.Simply go to https://www.myschoolbucks.com
2.Click on “Register for a free account”
3.Choose North Dakota
5.Enter your personal information
6.Enter your login ID
7.Now you can look up your students by doing:
a. School Name
b. Student Name
c. ID Number –You Can get your student’s ID number from, the
school, or on their schedule, or by calling Lynelle
at 701-572-5618 ext. 1220 or
- If you have more than one child in the District you can handle all the online payments from the same online account
- A convenience fee of $1.95 will be assessed. Williston Public Schools does NOT profit from this fee. To offset the cost of this convenience fee, the District food service department will provide one FREE regular priced meal for every $50.00 that is placed on their account. Parents making multiple meal deposits will only be charged the $1.95 once per deposit
- Under email preferences, the system automatically will email you when the balance of your child reaches $9.00, but you can change that if you prefer.
- If you choose not to take advantage of online prepayments, you can continue to make advance payments via check or cash at the school. Checks can be made to WPSD #1 Food Service. Please write your child’s full name on the check. Schools cannot take debit or credit cards at their site.
- Students may not have more than a negative $5.00 balance. Students are not allowed to charge extra entrees, extra milk, milk break, or a la carte items.
*Middle School Lunch information:•
- Extra entrees may be purchased for $.1.00each
- Extra milk, bottled water, or juicy juice are sold daily for $.50 each
- Students must have a positive lunch account balance in order to purchase extras
- Students will be reminded in the lunch line that they need to bring money
Summer Feeding Program
about 1 month ago
The Summer Feeding Program ensures that children continue to receive nutritious meals during the summer when school isn’t in session. The program has been available to communities since 1975 but this is the first time it’s been done like this in Williston.
The Summer Feeding Program only sets up in certain areas of the community, but it is available to ANY individual age 18 and under. We invite those members of the community to come eat lunch at one of the following locations weekdays from May 30th-August 4th:
- Elm Estates Community Park Area, 2600 University Avenue North from 11 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
- The Housing Authority Park on 18th Street West (Behind Murphy Motors) from 11:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- Williston Garden Apartments, 10 42nd Street East from 12:30 p.m.-1 p.m.
Food Service Director