New to Williston
Welcome to Williston
Williston Public School District #1 requires all students who wish to enroll in the district's schools to be residents of District #1. The only exceptions are high school students who live in Williams County School District #8 and children of a Williston Public School District #1 employee.
How do I know if I live in District #1?
Visit the link below and follow these directions to find out if your home is in Williston School District:
- Visit the Williams County Website.
- Scroll down the page until you find "School Districts" and click on that section.
- A "Parcel ID, Address, Owner" box will appear in the upper left hand corner.
- Enter your address into the box. It will be placed on the map, and surrounded by a certain color.
- There is a Legend, first icon in the upper right hand corner, that will inform you about which School District includes your address based on color. (Williston Public School District= Yellow, District 8= Blue)
If you cannot find your address, you may call the district office at 701-572-1580
If you do live in Williston Public School District #1, please bring the following forms to the District Office:
- Proof of residence (e.g. lease, utility bill, mortgage statement, etc.)
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization records
You will then receive an email with a link to complete online registration.
1201 9th Ave NW
P.O. Box 1407
Williston, ND 58801