- A+ Resources
- ALT Curriculum Request Form
- (BYOD) Bring Your Own Device
- Email Portal
- Food Services
- Helpdesk Ticket - Technology
- Imagination Library
- My School Bucks
- Odyssey Login
- Parent Further
- PowerSchool - Student/Parent
- PowerSchool - Teacher
- PowerSchool – Admin
- Williston Coyote Foundation
The Mission of Williston Public School District #1 is to prepare students to be successful at the next level of education, work, and life.
The Vision of Williston Public School District #1 is to welcome and celebrate the individuality of the students, staff, parents, and community. We educate with passion in a safe and respectful environment. We strive to educate with the highest level of technology. We pledge to prepare to graduate and achieve personal success.
New To Williston? Enrollment Information
3 months ago
Williston Public School District #1 requires all students who wish to enroll in the district's schools to be residents of District #1. The only exceptions are high school students who live in New Public School District #8 and children of a Williston Public School District #1 employee.
How do I know if I live in District #1?
Visit the link below and follow these directions to find out if your home is in Williston School District.
2. Enter your name in the "Property Owner Name" box. If you do not own the property, you can search by filling in the "Property Address" box. If you are having trouble finding your address, try modifying your search. For example, you can use "ST" in the place of "Street."
3. Once you find the property you are searching for, click on "View" (blue button to the right).
4. Scroll down the page until you find "School District" and the assigned district will be listed.
*Note: If you cannot find your address, you may call the district office at 701-572-1580
If indeed you do live in Williston Public School District #1, please bring the following forms to the District Office:
- Proof of residence (e.g. lease, utility bill, mortgage statement, etc.)
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization records
*You will be required to have an email address to start the online registration form.
1201 9th Ave NW
P.O. Box 1407
Williston, ND 58801
Monthly Parenting Tips from the ND DPI
4 months ago
- Nightly Reading Homework: Best Practices for Parents is a fantastic YouTube video for parents of beginning readers.
- There are many ways to make it easier for your child to get homework done each night, even if you are unable to be there during homework time. Parent Tips: Homework Help offers a variety of ideas and describe steps you can take if your child has difficulty with homework during the school year.
- Helping Children Succeed In School - School Stress: Some children experience stress associated with school. Parents may be the first to become aware of the school-related stress. This article provides some triggers of stress and answers on how to alleviate it.
5 months ago
Our Coyotes are making headlines with their accomplishments and hard work. Please submit any news about our district that you come across to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In for a penny, in for a pound
- Blue booked: Top reader rewarded by choosing principal's hair color
- Williston HS Band has a new Moniker! The Governor's Band for 2016-17
- Wind ensemble heads to Bismarck
- Williston High School band named Governor's Band for 2016-2017
- District 1 board pleased with superintendent's first 10 months
- Mural support: Williston students decorate halls of new high school
- A 'singing' success: Williston High School hosts Minot State for choir pracitce, perfomance
- District 1 selects familiar face for activities director
- Music program excels in Williston
- Hats off to Dr. Seuss
- Hagan Elementary Classroom Receives Technology Grant
- High School Students Graduate to Next Level
- Williston High School Trombonist Gets Top Award from University of Mary
- Tops at Trombone: WHS Senior Earns Highest Award at U. of Mary Jazz Festival
- Showing Off Williston's Best Young Artists
- Traveling Student Art Show Ends Its Tour in Williston
- Miss North Dakota Shares Personal Story with Williston Youth
- Do at Least One Amazing Thing Every Day
- Coloring contest conquest: Hagan third grader wins bike from North Dakota Recycling Services
- Drawing Inspiration from Martin Luther King
- Williston Area Students Get to Work
- Robots Lend a Mechanical Hand to Help Students Learn STEM
- Fellowship program from Statoil helps STEM educators
- Domo Arigato Mrs. Roboto